Saturday, June 2, 2012

Willy is ONE!

Willy was photographed by me last when he was a Newborn. It is unbelievable that an entire year has flown by! He is now one and definitely not camera shy. 

He was a man on the move...and liked showing off his new trick - how to point at things.


















What kid doesn't like clapping?!


He eventually started to get a little mad that we were making him do so many photos; I can't blame him, it was freezing outside!


Wrapped up with daddy, trying to warm up for a minute.


He was such a sport. Even though he was cold he managed to squeeze one little smile out before we called the session.




I just went to link to Willy's newborn session and realized that I never blogged about it! Willy was my very first session EVER (as an official business). So here are some images from that session:




0 comments:

Post a Comment