Saturday, June 2, 2012

Addie and Cole {Valentine Mini}

I have photographed these kids so many times over the past few years! Actually I have been photographing both of them since they were wee little babies! One of the most incredible things for me is to watch how kids grow and change so much. Not only in their looks but in their personalities. I remember Cole going through a phase for about a year and a half where he wanted NOTHING to do with pictures. I think the only ones I managed to get of him were ones where he was either grumpy or running half way out of the frame. So much has changed. Now he sits still and turns on a fabulous smile! Addie didn't go through so much of that same phase. She has always been a little diva ready and willing to get fancied up for pictures!













0 comments:

Post a Comment