Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lilian Marie {Newborn}

Lilian started out as a fighter but the minute her momma got her into a deep sleep she was sooo peaceful and easy to photograph! Her parents are extremely laid back and for being first time parents they know EXACTLY what they are doing! There is so much love that fills this little girl's life!


I had a certain pose in my head for this set up but every single time I tried to put her in the intended pose she was NOT having it. That's ok, I found something she did like - to be all squished up in the basket this way:


Since she insisted on being awake for a big chunk of the session, I figured I would give in to her and capture some photos of her with her eyes open! For being less than 2 weeks old she was soooooo alert; and just content with being awake!


Once we got her to sleep we flew through the session :-)

Li

0 comments:

Post a Comment