Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mataya {newborn}

Mataya was quite the fighter. She is definitely a girl who knows what she wants and she definitely did NOT want to be messed with for pictures on this day! However, once her momma got her to fall into a deep sleep she was totally cooperative and we flew through the session!

She is a doll. She smelled soooooooo good. I loved holding and cuddling her. Even if she peed and pooped all over me a few times, lol!

I say this all the time but it is totally true. I lucked out by having yet another incredibly SWEET, AMAZING and LAID-BACK family choose me to create these memories!

I get to see Mataya again in a few short weeks (she will be 6 months already!). I cannot wait to see her personality and how much she has changed!












0 comments:

Post a Comment