Saturday, June 2, 2012

Emma {Newborn}

 Emma was such a sweet sweet little girl. I had the pleasure of photographing her momma's maternity session and it is still one of my all-time favorite family sessions. This family is so laid back, go with the flow, and totally entrusting of what I do. These are exactly the type of clients I love to work with!

I loooove when clients bring special items so that I can work them into the session and create memories of their cherished pieces. In these photos you can see that Sara brought Emma's blanket along with the letters and owl art (made by Sara!) that hangs in Emma's bedroom.





Emma's daddy is a pilot so I surprised them with this set up that I preplanned!







Of course we couldn't leave big sister Ava out! She is soooooo gorgeous and soooooo great in front of the camera!










Here is the Durbin Family Maternity Session

0 comments:

Post a Comment