Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ivy {one week old}

Ivy was only one week old when I got the priveledge of photographing her. She knew I was leaving the state for a week around her due date, so she decided to come a little bit early just so I could meet and photograph her before I left! You may remember Ivy's first photo session (in her momma's belly), here: Nick & Megan's Maternity Session

She is soooo incredibly adorable. She is perfect. At only a little over 6 pounds, she was perfectly ripe for her photo shoot!

I am going to start this blog post with my absolute favorite photo from the session. It's amazing! When I post photos to my fan page (Levenhagen Photography) I loooooooove getting comments. The comments for this particular photo were off the chart!


It was a long evening. I spent about 4 hours with Miss Ivy. She wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with pictures. However, we were able to work around her needs and get some great shots! Don't let her closed eyes fool you...I think I caught her in a few blinks. She didn't sleep a wink the entire time I was there - she had to be soooo tired!


Ivy was perfectly content while she was being held, so we took advantage of that and I captured some sweet moments of her with her Mommy and Daddy.


And, finally, the basket picture. Ivy sure didn't seem to mind that we squished her into this little crocheted basket. In fact she laid there happily for quite a while. She let us know she was done with it when she widdled on the basket (and the blanket)!


 I am so excited to watch Ivy grow up over the next year. She comes from a wonderful family who I feel so lucky to know (and have known for a very long time).

1 comments:

Erin Klorer said...

Very nice! Ivy is such a cutie and she is loved so much!

Post a Comment