Monday, August 22, 2011

Frenzy!

This photo is my ultimate representation of "frenzy"

Here's why...

I was driving home from dinner with my kids at 7:30 pm. The sky was GORGEOUS; I couldn't waste it. I called my sister and asked her to meet me at this location in TEN minutes. She agreed.

I swept thru my house in a "frenzy" to grab all of my equipment and, of course, my wedding dress.

When we got to the location, we pretty much threw the dress on her (never mind the awful lacing of the corset that I did) and raced to the top of the reservoir.

Once we got up there, the sun was pretty low meaning we didn't have much time. We were battling mosquitoes. I had to keep chasing my 2 year old and 3 year old because they were throwing rocks in the water and I didn't want them getting too close.

I got a few shots and then we lost the sun.

From the time I made the phone call until the time I got home after the shoot, it had been about 35 minutes. Talk about "frenzy"!

And, to you, everything looks quite the opposite of frenzy. More like peaceful. Ahhhh.



Thank you Fstop Frenzy!

Fstop Frenzy

1 comments:

Robyn said...

Gorgeous photo. Love the story.

Robyn

Post a Comment