Friday, August 26, 2011

Who needs to TTD?

Someday I am hoping to book a Trash the Dress session. I haven't had any brave souls come my way yet for such a session. However, I have had a few recent opportunities to do some off camera flash lighting with some gorgeous models.

This is April. Gorgeous, right? She is a coworker of mine at Lifetouch. I was in charge of presenting a class on off-camera flash lighting techniques. I asked April to model. She said yes. The photos turned out amazing! We started at 6:00 am and finished around 8:00 am. She was such a trooper :-)





And here is Julianne. My sister. I asked her on a last minute's notice if she would be willing to put on my wedding dress and model it for me. She agreed...and I was sooo glad she did. The sky this night was right after a storm and was way too incredible to pass up an opportunity to photograph in front of it. Of course she looked amazing as ever in my dress. These were taken between 8:00-8:20 pm.





1 comments:

C Mae said...

Love these! Can't believe you pulled out your wedding gown!!!

Post a Comment