Sunday, August 28, 2011

Heather & Cody -{Just because}-

This was an amazing shoot - Heather and Cody were totally ok with meeting me at a new location that I "found" and were willing to have their "love, just because" portraits made here! I am sooo incredibly in love with the photos from this location, I can't wait to shoot here again!

They are so photogenic and were so easy to photograph! Not only were they laid back and had "go-with-the-flow" demeanors, they were extremely cooperative and willing to do whatever I asked of them!

Heather is my cousin; it makes me incredibly happy when family request me to photograph them!

So, yea, my location...amazing? All of these portraits were taken on a tiny little property - no long walks to the next location. It made for a nice, easy and quick photo session (which was a good thing because Cody had to get to a softball game)!






0 comments:

Post a Comment