Saturday, July 9, 2011

Nick & Megan {Expecting a baby GIRL}

Fun. Hilarious. Sweet. Memorable.


These are only a few words that come to mind when I want to describe what it was like to photograph these two! They were honestly made for each other - they feed off of each other's warmth and laughter. The baby girl that they are about to bring into this world is DESTINED to have an amazing personality.




I must admit I love photographing two people who are so in love with each other. It was so incredible to me to watch how they just got each other going, filled each other with happiness, which is completely evident in their photos.


By the end of the first hour, Megan was getting very tired...who wouldn't at 37 weeks pregnant?! She was such a trooper, though, and we even hiked up a near 50 steps to fit in some sunset and silhouette photos. So glad we did...





I feel truly blessed that this gorgeous family has chosen me as their photography for the baby's first year of life. I know I will always have something beautiful to look forward to!


1 comments:

erin klorer said...

Your interpretation of Nick and Megan is so true! Love the page!

Post a Comment