Sunday, April 17, 2011

Miss Mack!

GORGEOUS little Mack came to me this past weekend for her one year old photo shoot.
 She has just woken up from a nap so she was a little scared when we got started. After about 15 minutes of hugs and calming measures (oh, and Cheerios!) she started busting out the smiles. The funny thing is, after every outfit change she had a quick meltdown before flashing smiles again.

Overall she did an amazing job! I usually guarantee my clients about 10-20 good photos from their session. This little ham racked up 78 images for her mommy and daddy!




Of course the best part (for both Mack and myself) was the cake smash! She wasn't too much into SMASHING, but she definitely loved that frosting! By the end of it she was covered, I was covered and my kitchen floor was covered! What fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment