Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Camera (and new lens) at the Park

The nice days around here are few and far between...so I took full advantage of today's niceness (I am sure that probably isn't a word) and took my kids (and my camera) to the park.


Waiting to get out of the car to go play

I loved trying out my new lens - how incredibly nice it was to have such a fast shutter speed with my can't-stand-still kids. I got great shots of my daughter jumping on the bridge and my son mid-air on the swing.



Here is my daughter hanging on the whatevever you call thems. And my son trying to be big and reach them too.


Here's and example of how nice it is to have the fast shutter speed - this little monster only looked at me for a split second - and I was able to capture it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment