Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ben and His Girls

So here it is: my first "official" commission as Levenhagen Photography. I really lucked out, getting to photograph such gorgeous little girls and their not-so-bad-looking Daddy (my brother-in-law).


It was a fun day - the weather was definitely on our side. Their was a quick minute where the girls got a little bit of mud on themselves and turned into mini divas, but that was short-lived.


They cooperated SO incredibly well and we were able to get some great photos!


After capturing some great pics of Ben and his girls, I threw my husband and kids into the mix to get a family photo of the brothers and their children. Ohh I can't wait to show this one to the in-laws!

The Levenhagen boys and their kids
The most amusing photo of the day came when We lined the cousins up and told them all to put their hands up. The girls happily obliged. Little Man, on the other hand, looked at everyone like they were nuts. Speaking of nuts - specifically buckeyes - I titled this photo "?-H-I-O" because it just so happened to look like the girls were modeling the respective letters. 

"?-H-I-O"


1 comments:

Aerial said...

How cute is that!!

Post a Comment