Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lindsey's Maternity Shoot -{Baby Saniah}-

I sure lucked out to be able to photograph this beautiful momma-to-be. Lindsey was due within two weeks of this photo shoot - she looks great for 37 weeks pregnant, right?! The gender of the baby was no secret - everyone knew it was a girl - but no one other than Lindsey, the father-to-be, and big sister knew the name of the baby. I feel so honored that Lindsey trusted me with this knowledge so that we could create a fun photograph using the baby's name, Saniah.


 
We scheduled the photoshoot for later in the day - I think we got started around 6:30 p.m. I really wanted to do sunset photos - and am SO glad we chose to do this. The light was amazing. It was very windy this day, as I am sure you can tell from the wind-blown hair. That effect really added to the awesomeness of these photos though!




Once we went up by the water for this final shot it was SUPER windy and REALLY chilly. Lindsey was such a trooper. She left her sweatshirt on up until the very last minute and then threw it off so that we could capture this stunning sunset image - my one vision for this entire shoot!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment