Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Miss Mack! {18 Months}

I have known Mackayla since she was a newborn. I take that back, I have known Mackayla since she was inside her momma's belly!

Mackayla (and her mommy and daddy) came to me for her one-year photos / cakesmash session. She was hilarious. She seriously cried after EVERY outfit change. But calmed down shortly after and gave me some great photos.

Fast forward 6 months and Mackayla (now 18 months old) was like my best friend! She held my hand, let me carry her, gave me HUGE cheese smiles and probably would have let me photograph her all night long!


I was super excited when I was asked to do these photos on their old family farm. It was a great change of scenery AND sooo much fun!




 We photographed near the barn, the old farm house, the silo, inside the cattle barn and at the corn field.















I must say I was beyond impressed by how many "farm" terms Mackayla knows. She definitely has me beat on that vocabulary! She is one amazingly smart, beautiful little girl!

1 comments:

Post a Comment