Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Adam & Aerial {Engaged}

What a fun session! Not only are the a great-looking couple, but they are such a fun couple! Totally made for each other. Now, Adam and I go way back - like college years. And when I found out he was engaged I was in complete shock. I really thought Adam Frank would never find a girl who could put up with his hyperactivity and excessive rants. But he did. Another friend that I have known for quite a few years, Aerial.



Adam and Aerial were open to shooting in the alleyways of Bowling Green. I loved it - it took me out of the parks that most families prefer and gave me a chance to explore some of my creativity.





I love the mural they took me to. The mural depicts different landmarks in Bowling Green. What a unique way to celebrate an engagement - in front of a representation of the place where you were brought together! The artist who painted this mural actually happened to walk up and introduce himself during the photo shoot. That doesn't happen every day!

The entire session was so amazing. They are two amazing clients. Their love for one another was just radiating and I couldn't help but smile along with them (well, that and the fact that Adam just never stopped ranting about random things).
 I can't wait to celebrate their wedding day with them! They are going to be STUNNING and the wedding is going to absolutely fabulous!

2 comments:

Aerial said...

:) you're so sweet!!! We had a lot of fun!! You're an amazing photographer :):)

Allie said...

Awww. My sister and (soon to be) Brother-in-law look perfect. Great job!!! =))

Post a Comment