Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kathy, Anthony, Isabella, Lucca & Matteo

I had never met this family before photographing them. I never even saw pictures of them before photographing, so had no idea what to expect while waiting for them to arrive at their session location. Once they arrived and got out of their vehicle I was sooooo excited to get to photograph them - an incredibly gorgeous family!

The children were so well behaved and cooperated for some great photos. Kathy and Anthony are stunning people, who are even more beautiful from within. No wonder this family is so great!

We started bright and early in the morning - and I was super impressed and how awake and dressed up and groomed they all were. I am pretty sure I just rolled out of bed that morning!

Something I thought that was super cool was the fact that the hot air balloons from the Flag City Balloon Fest showed up. Not just one or two of the balloons but the ENTIRE arsenal. It was just pure luck. First of all, the balloons were supposed to start their flight an hour earlier (so we lucked out with timing). Second, you never know where the balloons are going to go because it is based on wind direction. The wind brought them right over us! Incredible! Since we were photographing on the river, we even got sweet reflections of the balloons in the photos!


Again, this was an incredible family from head to toe, inside and out. I am so glad they gave me the opportunity to photograph them!



0 comments:

Post a Comment