Sunday, January 1, 2012

Osterkamp Girls {With Their Boys!}

Katie and Colleen are some lucky mommas to have such wonderful little boys! This session was photographed on an amazing fall evening and I think that was captured in these images.


For being only 3 months and 1 month old, these little boys were the most laid back babies I think I have ever photographed! They were just so sweet. And so chill!



I think just from looking at the photos you can see how much these mommas love their babes!






2 comments:

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Thank you Tiffany. I can't tell you how much we all appreciated this session I won on one of your first blog giveaways. You were so patient and kind to wait on all the baby's births so we could get these. You really did an excellent job in capturing the love. We will definitely be booking with you again.

Post a Comment