Sunday, January 1, 2012

Kasey & Emma

This had to have been the most nonchalant session ever! Kasey really wanted some "mommy and me" photographs of herself and her baby girl just being them. So I was pretty much just there to photograph and not provide a lot of direction. It was amazing! I look at these photos and really feel like I am in those moments with them. What memories to cherish!







Loooove this one. "Got ya!"


She wanted nothing to do with a cute little witch costume I had brought for her. We completely changed her and she was so upset that we put her casual clothes back on. She really didn't even want to stand in this little pumpkin heart that I made...but a big ol' tractor came roarin' by and she hopped right in - like it was a safety zone!



We had to finish up the session on the following day and man was it a windy one!





Emma "hurt" her hand on something and was being very sad. She made momma kiss it then looked at me like "haha, I have her wrapped around my little finger!"



0 comments:

Post a Comment