Thursday, April 5, 2012

Travis & Faith

This vintage-inspired session has to be one of my favorite sessions to date. It was the first time I ever attempted a themed session and couldn't be more pleased with the results! I think a huge contributor to loving this session so much was that I chose the PERFECT people to be my models. Once I mentioned wanted to try the vintage theme Travis and Faith were all for it. 



I first met Travis and Faith about a year ago at a craft show here in Findlay. I never knew that day that I would have found such amazing friends and true inspiration in my life. They own a business called For Your Child & Mine "Boutique". All of the profits they make from the sales of their unique crocheted items go towards their adoption fund. Soon I am hoping to meet their Ethiopian twins! But for now we wait...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, I LOVE THIS!!!!! I admit my eyes are a little weepy right now :) We think you are super special to us! Who knew when you were circling booths to visit last year, we'd forever be fans of yours!!!! :)

Cindy said...

I love these pictures and Faith and Travis, good luck to you both on the adoption!

Post a Comment