Thursday, June 9, 2011

Evan is ONE!

I had never met Evan in person until the day of his one year birthday photo session. I had seen plenty of photos of him online, but of course you can't fully learn about a person's personality through images.


Boy was he a great kid!! Just like every single one year old I have ever met, it was a little intimidated at first. He didn't burst out in a fit though. I think he shed like one tear and the whole time frame of being timid lasted like 30 seconds.

Then this little man was ALL smiles. Actually, he had a variety of expressions which made for awesome pictures!


 Daddy brought the John Deere tractor. I was so excited to see they brought overalls for him too!! Do you think this kid might be a little bit country?!


Of course there was a cake smash session. This is the first time I have ever done one of these sessions where the child actually digs in with no problem. Mommy and Daddy actually brought two cupcakes for him...and he had NO problem making both of them disappear almost instantly! The blue frosting was awesome. It stained everything. Even me!

This photo shows just how much he enjoyed his cake!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your son is adorable, beautiful pictures- i had to tell ya!:)

Post a Comment